Doctor Appointment Week 39 Edition came and went yesterday without exciting news. She gave me the same progress report as last week: 2+ centimeters, 80 percent effaced and -1 station. But with the full moon and impending snow storm tonight that the Weather People have predicted, I like to think that chances are good for a theatrical start to labor, which seems highly likely, right?
On the To Eat list this week included a wide variety of supposed labor inducing foods:
- Eggplant parmesan (made extra spicy with extra pinches of herbs)
- Extra spicy everything- pickles, popcorn, quesadillas and anything else you can sprinkle with red pepper flakes or Franks or Tabasco
- Pineapple
- Herbal tea
Although Labor Watch 2011 has taken over, Jeremy and I did enjoy a wonderfully simple third year wedding anniversary, complete with a toast: one glass of whiskey and one of sparkling grape juice. Happy three years and one week Jeremy Graber!
Malinda and Jeremy - This is so wonderful! I am excited to read more! My gosh your belly is ready to burst. You have done well my beautiful niece. Love to all 3 of you.
ReplyDelete