Today Wes is one week and two days old and our little eight-pounder continues to bring huge joy into our lives. We have been home from the hospital since last Wednesday after Jeremy shoveled a pathway through the blizzard-snow covered driveway. Because of all the smiles and grins he gives, we like to think that he is happy to be relaxing at home and is not just full of gassy smiles! We couldn't ask for a more content baby, not to mention his irresistible cuteness (my unbiased opinion).
Our days consist of sleeping, eating and celebrating poopy diapers. He does all of this superbly, of course, and I'm working on getting healed up after the c-section, which is not happening nearly as fast as I would like. My mom has been a huge help (thanks Mom!) and Jeremy has been so wonderful taking care of both of us.
It was great this weekend to have our friends and family visit us and frankly we loved showing off our little guy. I was, of course, a slacker on taking pictures with all our visitors, but here are a few pics.
So we are still surviving after almost a whole week of Newborn Boot Camp at home, and Jeremy and I fall more and more in love with this little bundle of joy everyday. We couldn't feel more blessed or happy. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes, cards, covered dishes and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy I got to meet Wes (and see you) this past weekend. He is just precious and I can't wait to see him again. March can't come soon enough :)
ReplyDelete