Dear Buddy- did you know you are now nine months old!? I'm in a bit of denial because it's November and this crazy, wonderful year is on its way to wrapping up and you are starting to wear your twelve month clothing...yikes. But right now you're still nine months and I'm enjoying every moment. This past month you've been speeding through the milestones-
Teeth: yep...two shinny, bright and razor sharp baby teeth popped into our lives in a fever-y, nose runny, cranky weekend. And I couldn't have been more proud of your accomplishment.
Mama: ma-ma-ma-ma-ma. You said Mama! This is after, well after, saying Dada, but I will not hold this against you, I promise.
Pull up: you crawled over to your activity table and pulled right up to standing like you've been doing it for years.
Clap your hands: pat-a-cake and throw it in the pan! A few days ago you sat in your Gran and Gramps' living room and put on the cutest little Pat-a-Cake show all on your own...and you've been playing it all weekend long.
You've perfected your crawling over the month, and you've picked up speed. At night when it's your bedtime, your dad takes you into your bedroom to get you ready for bath and I head to the bathroom to start filling the tub. As soon as you hear the faucet turn on, your little body does everything it can to wiggle free from your father's arms, and your giggles begin as you start crawling, as fast as your arms and legs can take you, in the direction of the bathroom, tripping hands over feet because your giggles are distracting you from staying upright. Sugar pie, could you be more fun?
happy nine months Wes! love, Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment