This is a picture of Weston's first day of "play school". The bookbag, let me tell you, he loves. He doesn't want Mama to carry it, no. He will wear it on his back, thank you.
I enrolled him in a Kid's Day Out program...kind of like a
We've been to two sessions so far. The first one, parents got to stay, the second one, parents had to leave. How did my little buddy, who love-ies his mama so, do? Awesome! I'm not sure he really understood that I was leaving him when I said bye bye, he was too busy playing to comfort his mother, apparently. His teacher said not a tear was shed after I left and when I picked him up and he saw me, he ran over and gave me a great big hug. It was a really great hug.
Looking forward to next week's Day Out!
So glad it went well!!!
ReplyDelete