Sep 30, 2012

State Fair

The State Fair!  Weston's second annual trip to the state fair was awesome.  We drove down to the fair Saturday morning, then stayed with Jeremy's parents that night to celebrate his dad's birthday party.  A month later, I realize I didn't take any pictures of the party, which makes me sad (where was my photographer spirit?).  But the fair, I captured in all of it's awesomeness.  The cows...awesome. 
















The pigs...awesome. 
















The tractors...triple awesome. 


















The llamas...eh. 
















Not so sure about them, but everything else, totally awesome.  Last year, if you remember, we took Wes to the fair and I can honestly say that it was his most favorite day of life.  Picture blast from past:

















So expectations for this year were high and I don't think we let him down. 

Note to self: please don't forget your dear son running like a wild child through the pig building, stopping in front of a pig and touching said piggy's nose.  Also, not to forget: Dear Son mooing through the entire cow building, and these moments...



















And this face:



(More posts to come in the next few days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment