And that is why we are outside rain or shine.
And because rain puddles are his favorite...we now have a pair of bright blue rain boots to splish splash to his heart's content.
A while back now, I threw a bouncy ball high in the air and it just happened to fall square on Wes' head and bounced off in a happy arc. This elicited much giggling and many requests for me to repeat. "Throw high mama," he says. Not sure what the neighbors think of me aiming a ball at my son's head.
Bubbles...always a good time. With Gran, even better.
And then there's the park. I can hardly believe he's now climbing the ladders, hanging from the bars, and trying to convince me to stay after I say it's time to go. "One more time," he says with his little pointer in the air and a very sly smile. Our little sweet boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment